Horse riding is a non contact sport/essential exercise.
We are open as normal and offering:
Private & Group Lessons for all ages and abilities.
We have procedures in place to keep our customers and staff safe:
- On arrival please wait outside of the stables until a member of staff can greet you.
- Use hand sanitizing stations on arrival & departure.
- Masks must be worn at all times apart from when riding.
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed at all times.
- All tack & equipment will be cleaned between uses.
- Maximum of one adult to accompany children
- Office & viewing lounge remain closed
If the new restrictions will prevent you from attending your booked session, if you need to isolate or are feeling unwell, please let us know